EAT | Watermelon Jello
Published on July 11, 2016
It’s always fun to give your kids a snack that looks as cool as it tastes. This watermelon jello is easy to make and, let’s be honest, you want to try it too! Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Watermelon Jello
• 1 seedless watermelon
• 1 cup coconut water
• 5 tsp unflavored gelatin If using gelatin packets, reduce total liquid to 1 3/4 cups and use 1 packet gelatin.
1. Slice watermelon in half. Scoop out flesh from ½ and put in high powered blender.
2. If any juice remains in watermelon, pour through strainer into measuring cup.
3. Puree watermelon thoroughly. Pour juice through strainer, at least twice to remove as much pulp as possible. You want about 2 cups of juice.
4. Put gelatin in pot. Pour watermelon juice and coconut water over gelatin and let stand 2 minutes.
5. Over low heat, whisk mixture for about 5 minutes. Let cool slightly.
6. Pat inside of ½ watermelon with paper towel. Put watermelon in a bowl to steady. Pour in watermelon mixture into watermelon. Refrigerate 4-6 hours.
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.