EAT | Golden Milk Latte
Published on January 9, 2017
Kick off your New Year with this super easy, but insanely delicious turmeric latte. Turmeric is a hot trend right now, with good reason. I love it because I find it helps me relax, but it’s also known to help with digestion and it has anti-inflammatory and immune-boosting properties. This latte is the most delicious way to enjoy what can otherwise be an intense flavor. Try it and let me know what you guys think!
Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Turmeric Paste INGREDIENTS
– 1/2 cup distilled water
– 2 teaspoons organic ground turmeric root
– 1 tablespoon + 2 teaspoons coconut oil
– 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
– 1/4 teaspoon organic ground ginger root
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1 cup milk of your choice
– 1 teaspoon turmeric paste
– 2 teaspoons honey (to taste)
– 1/4 teaspoon cardamom
– 1/4 teaspoon cloves
1) In a saucepan, combine water and turmeric. Whisk constantly until a paste forms (about 5 minutes).
2) Add coconut oil, black pepper, ginger and cinnamon and stir. Store in a glass bowl.
3) Heat your milk on the stove or in the microwave. Add to a blender with the rest of your latte ingredients and blend until frothy.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.