EAT | Easter Egg Granola Bars
Published on April 3, 2017
These granola bars are an easy breakfast or snack. You can use any mold you like or a baking pan, but these Easter Egg Molds are pretty cute! Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Check out our Amazon store for the Easter Egg Mold: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms
1 cup of old fashioned oats
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/3 cup chopped almonds
4 tablespoons ground flax seed
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup almond butter
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 2 tablespoons
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup mini white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients (oats through dried coconut). Add almond butter and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
3. In sauce pan, heat honey, coconut oil and vanilla until sugar is melted and mixture just starts to simmer.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until incorporated. Add 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
3. Spoon into mold and bake 18-20 minutes.
4. Allow to cool completely (about 30 minutes) before removing from the molds.
5. Melt white chocolate in the microwave, for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval. Add a few drops of beet juice. If your chocolate gets clumpy, add the coconut oil and warm in the microwave for 15 seconds, then stir.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.