EAT | Acai and Chia Seed Pudding Parfait
Published on April 17, 2017
In case you were wondering, this is 100% an acceptable breakfast. Don’t be fooled by this parfait’s decadent looks. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Check out our Amazon store for blender and mason jar options: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms
– 1/4 avocado
– 1 banana
– 1/4 cup blueberries (thawed if frozen)
– 1/4 cup pineapple (thawed if frozen)
– 1 slice of beet
– 1 packet of acai
1. Blend all of your ingredients until completely smooth. Add more banana or avocado if your mixture is not a pudding-like thickness.
CHIA SEED PUDDING:
– 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk (or homemade version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3tvr…)
– 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 Tablespoon honey
– 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– roasted almonds and coconut, for topping (optional)
1) Mix all ingredients except toppings together in sealable jar. Whisk to ensure no clumps form.
2 Refrigerate overnight. Stir and add more almond milk if mixture is too thick.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.