EAT | Easy Turkey Meatballs (with hidden veggies)
Published on October 3, 2016
Shhhh, don’t tell the kids, but there are hidden veggies in these easy to make turkey meatballs. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Easy Turkey Meatballs
• 1lb lean ground turkey
• ½ cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
• 1 egg
• 2 TBSP ketchup
• 1-2 carrots
• 1 small zucchini
• 1 tsp garlic powder
• 1 tsp salt
• ½ tsp fresh ground black pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Put ground turkey, breadcrumbs, seasoning, egg and ketchup into a large bowl.
3. Peel the carrots. Then grate the carrots and the zucchini with a fine grater over the bowl.
4. Mix thoroughly. Roll about 1 TBSP of turkey mixture into a ball and stick on a baking sheet linked with parchment paper.
5. Cook for 20-25 minutes depending on how big your meatballs are.
6. Enjoy right away or freeze for later!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.