EAT | Cauliflower Crust Pizza
Published on January 30, 2017
This is one of the weirder recipes I have tried, but I am SO glad I did. Brooks devoured this pizza and I could not get enough. With cauliflower as the pizza crust, it’s a healthy twist on a kid favorite. Side benefit: good for anyone watching their carb intake! Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Cuisinart Food Processor
– 1 small head cauliflower, broken into chunks
– 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella
– 2-3 tablespoons grated parmesan
– 2 eggs
– 1/2 cup pizza/tomato sauce
– 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
– 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
– 1/4 cup turkey pepperoni (optional)
– 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves (optional)
1) In a food processor, puree cauliflower until very fine. Turn out into a microwaveable bowl, cover loosely and microwave on high for 4-5 minutes, until your cauliflower is tender.
2) Let you cauliflower cool, then put into a dishtowel and squeeze out as much liquid as possible.
3) Add eggs, 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, parmesan cheese and salt. Stir until well combined. Turn out onto baking sheet lined with parchment paper and pat down until thing crust is formed. Sprinkle with olive oil.
4) Baked in 425 oven for about 15 minutes, or until golden brown.
5) Remove crust from oven. Cover with tomato sauce, cheese and toppings or your choice. Put back into oven for about 5 minutes, until your cheese melts.
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.