EAT | Apple Butter
Published on October 24, 2016
This Apple Butter smells and tastes decadent but it’s full of flavor, not fat. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Apple Butter
• 6 apples (5 red, 1 green)
• ¼ cup packed brown sugar
• 1-2 tsp vanilla extract
• 2 tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ tsp salt
1. Peel all but two apples (peeling the green one). Chop into ½” pieces at most.
2. Place apples and remaining ingredients in a slow cooker and cook on low for about 7 hours. Stir every hour or so (does not have to be exact).
3. When apples are a deep caramel color, you can leave rustic in texture or process until smooth in a food processor (my preferred way).
4. Store in air tight container in refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.
5. Enjoy on toast, waffles, etc.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.