DIY | Super Spooky Halloween Decor
Published on October 14, 2016
I don’t know how I did holidays before Pinterest. Hope this spooky Halloween decor gets you in the Halloween spirit!! Pun intended. Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: Super Spooky Decor
1. Light red candle and let it burn for a minute.
2. Lift it and drip it on top. Continue around the entire candle.
3. Add embellishments like nails or skeleton hands to make them even creepier.
1. Arrange skulls in a circle so the heads are touching.
2. Once shape is complete, begin gluing together.
3. Take one skull, and attach to the next skull with hot glue.
1. Drape cheesecloth over the doll.
2. Tuck the fabric around the arms and the legs to give it a form.
3. Spray stiffener onto the cheesecloth.
4. When cheesecloth gets wet it will start to wrinkle up and mold to the doll’s body. Give it a thick even coat.
5. Let overnight to dry.
6. Once dry, gently peel away the fabric
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.