EAT | Rosemary Nuts (perfect Thanksgiving Hostess Gift!)
Published on November 16, 2015
Up until the pies are served, we’re not always a huge fan of Thanksgiving dinner. But when we’re lucky enough to be a guest at someone else’s Thanksgiving dinner and these Rosemary Nuts are the perfect way to say thank you for hosting! Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-Th-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Rosemary Nuts
– 2.5 cups mixed nuts (macadamia, pecan, cashew, brazil nut)
– 1 tablespoon melted butter
– 2 tablespoons roughly chopped rosemary
– 2 teaspoons brown sugar
– 1 teaspoon sea salt
– 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
1) Preheat oven to 350. Roast nuts 8-10 minutes until they smell fragrant and appear golden brown.
2) Pour warm butter, brown sugar, rosemary, salt and cayenne pepper and toss to coat.
3) Serve warm or let cool and store in air tight container.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.