DIY | Popsicle Stick Snowflake
Published on December 2, 2016
This popsicle stick snowflake is the perfect and easiest way to get your home ready for the holiday, you won’t be able to make just one!! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: Popsicle Stick Snowflakes
1. Arrange 6 sticks into a star formation, and secure together in the center using hot glue.
2. To complete the points of your star, add 2 craft sticks at each opening of your star, to create a diamond shape. (Total of 12 additional sticks needed for this step). Secure with hot glue.
3. Place one craft stick in between each point of the star, and secure with hot glue.
4. To complete the crystals at the end of your snowflake, use your remaining craft sticks, and arrange them in groups of three (creating a V shape with two, and one stick in the center.) Secure with glue, and attach to each arm of your snowflake.
5. To give your snowflake a more polished look, add the wooden rounds to the parts of your snowflake where the sticks connect.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.