DIY | Perfect Bath Bomb Recipe
Published on June 26, 2015
These bath bombs are super luxurious and make bath time more fun for mom and kids alike!! Subscribe to WUM for new vids every M-W-Th-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Happy Mothers Day!!!!
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS HERE: Bath Bomb
• ½ cup of baking soda
• ¼ cup citric acid
• ¼ cup cornstarch
• ¼ cup Epsom Salt (or sea salt)
• 3 tsp castor oil (or any vegetable oil)
• 1 tsp essential oil
• Soap or food coloring
• 1 TSBP water
• plastic mold
1. Mix dry ingredients – baking soda, Epsom salt, cornstarch, and citric acid.
2. Whisk together.
3. Mix wet ingredients – castor oil, essential oil, soap coloring, and water.
4. Mix in wet ingredients very slowly into dry ingredients, and whisk.
5. Fill plastic mold.
6. Let them dry overnight, or pop into fridge for 30 minutes if you want to use immediately.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.