DIY | Best Stress Ball Ever!!
Published on June 3, 2016
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: Best Stress Ball
• Latex balloon
• 1 TBSP corn starch
1. Take balloon and attach to a funnel to give it a wider spout.
2. Add just a little bit of water to give the balloon some weight.
3. Add 1 TBSP of corn starch, and then massage the ingredients together.
4. Continue adding water and cornstarch the same way until the balloon is full.
5. Once balloon is full, pinch at top and tie a knot.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.