DIY | 3 Easy Photo Gifts (Great for Grandparents!!)
Published on December 11, 2015
These photo gifts are easy and inexpensive to make and sure to melt Grandma’s heart! Subscribe to WUM for new vids every M-W-Th-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS HERE: 3 Easy Photo Gifts
– 4.5 x 4.5” ceramic tile
– 4 x 3” photo
– Mod Podge (we used matte finish)
– Black felt
1. Paint thin layer of Mod Podge directly onto tile.
2. Take a photo and place onto tile, leaving small space on top and about an inch on bottom.
3. Add another thin layer of Mod Podge over photo to seal.
4. Add piece of black felt to back of coaster to protect furniture.
– Pillar candle (white works best for photos, you can use any color for drawings)
– Tracing paper
– Image or drawing (if using a photo, it should be printed from a laser printer or laser copier)
– Parchment or wax paper
– Hair dryer
1. Print photo or drawing onto tracing paper.
2. If using a photo, attach tracing paper to a regular piece of paper with scotch tape, so it’s easier to feed through printer.
3. Once photos are printed, cut them out and remove from printing paper.
4. Place photo onto candle, wrap parchment paper around everything to hold them in place
5. Use heat from hair dryer to transfer image onto candle. Hold dryer a few inches away and dry on medium heat for 3-5 mins. Remove parchment paper from candle!
– Vertical photo
– Laminator or clear contact paper
– Hole punch
1. Place photo between clear contact paper or laminator sheet
2. Once photo is laminated, cut the image out. Punch hole at top, and attach your tassel.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.