DIY | Body Butter AND Balm (One Recipe!)
Published on January 22, 2016
The balm is the only thing that really heals Lincoln’s chapped lips.If you have dry and/or sensitive skin this is the BEST solution we have ever used and you can make it right at home! Subscribe to WUM for new vids every M-W-Th-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: Body Butter & Balm
• 1 cup shea butter
• ½ cup beeswax (for grated wax; ¼ cup for pellets)
• 1/3 cup coconut oil – You can purchase at any grocery store.
• Essential oils – You can purchase on Amazon, Whole Foods, or any health food store.
Customize your balm or butter with your favorite scent and add even more healing properties
1. Combine wax, shea butter, and coconut oil in a bowl and heat (on stove or microwave) until all the ingredients are melted.
2. Remove from heat and set to cool for 10 minutes then add your essential oils.
3. Place mixture in the refrigerator until it hardens into a “balm.”
4. To make the body butter, simply whisk the balm for 3-5 minutes until it has a “frosting-like” consistency.
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.