EAT | Double Chocolate Zucchini Cake (Gluten and Dairy Free!)
Published on October 9, 2017
Turns out you CAN have your cake and eat it too. This chocolate cake is not only dairy and gluten free, it also has a sneaky healthy ingredient in it… zucchini.
Check out the amazing Legend of Lido bags here: https://legendoflido.com
Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
– 1 cup unsalted almond butter
– 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
– 1/3 cup honey
– 1 egg
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1 teaspoon baking soda
– 1 teaspoon vanilla
– 1. 5 cups shredded zucchini
– 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350. Grease a small baking pan (not bigger than 8×8, but we used something about 5×8).
2. Mix almond butter, honey, egg, vanilla.
3. Add cocoa powder, baking soda and salt. Stir.
4. Add zucchini and stir to incorporate. The water from the zucchini will loosen the batter.
5. Add half the chocolate chips and stir.
6. Pour batter into prepared pan and top with chocolate chips.
7. Bake for about 40 minutes for a small pan (less if you’re using a bigger pan as your cake will be less thick).
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.