EAT | Chocolate Cookie “Nice” Cream!
Published on September 11, 2017
This creamy, delicious ice cream is actually a healthy treat for your kids. But shhhh… your secret is safe with me !
– 3 frozen bananas (frozen in inch pieces)
– 2-4 tablespoons almond milk (just add enough to get creamy but not soupy)
– 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
– 2 tablespoons almond butter
– 3 chocolate cookies
1. In the food processor, add your frozen banana pieces and process until the bananas get stuck.
2. Scrape down your sides and pulse a bit more. Then, with the motor running, slowly add your almond milk and process until smooth and creamy.
3. Add your cocoa powder and almond butter and process until combined.
4. Add in your chopped up cookies and pulse a few times to mix them in.
5. We like to enjoy the “nice” cream right away while it’s soft, but you can also store in your freezer.