EAT | Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
Published on November 14, 2016
Sweet potatoes add a twist on the classic cornbread recipe. Perfect with some chili or on your Thanksgiving table. Or, if you’re Ryder, for breakfast. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Sweet Potato Cornbread Muffins
• 1 sweet potato
• 1 cup flour
• 1 cup yellow cornmeal
• ½ cup Cream of Wheat
• ¾ cup sugar
• 1 TBSP baking powder
• 1 tsp ground cinnamon
• ¼ tsp salt
• ¾ cup milk
• 2 eggs
• ¾ cup greek yogurt
• 2 TBSP oil
1. Steam sweet potatoes for about 7 minutes, or until tender.
2. Puree sweet potatoes in food processor until smooth.
3. Allow to cool slightly, then mix in milk, eggs, greek yogurt, and oil. Whisk.
4. In large bowl mix dry ingredients. Then slowly combine wet and dry ingredients until just incorporated.
5. Pour batter into lined muffin tin and bake for 18-22 minutes.
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.