EAT | Smoothie Bowl (Easy, Healthy Breakfast)
Published on January 11, 2016
It’s so important to send your kids to school with a belly full of nutrition. This Smoothie Bowl is quick to prepare and full of protein, fiber, omega 3s and vitamins thanks to ingredients like maca powder and goji berries! Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-Th-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Smoothie Bowl
• 1 cup almond milk
• ½ cup old-fashioned oats
• 2 tsp chia seeds
• 1 cup frozen mango
• 1 cup baby spinach
• 1 TBSP almond butter
• ½ tsp matcha (this powder has caffeine)
• 1 tsp maca powder
• Toppings: granola, hemp seed, goji berries, sliced banana
1. Soak oats and chia seeds in almond milk for about 10 minutes (or overnight for make-ahead prep!)
2. Put soaked oats in blender along with remaining ingredients.
3. Puree until smooth (makes 2 bowls)
4. Top with desired toppings!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.