MEG | Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookie
Published on August 25, 2014
Cookies that increase your milk supply. Need we say more! Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-Th-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Lactation Cookie
• 2 TBSP flax seed meal
• 4 TBSP water
• 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
• 1 ½ cups brown sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1 tsp vanilla
• 2 cups flour
• 1 tsp baking soda
• 1 tsp salt
• 4 TBSP Brewer’s Yeast
• 3 cups old fashioned oats
• 1 cup chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Combine flax seed meal and water and let it stand for about 5 minutes.
3. In a large bowl or stand-up mixer, beat butter and brown sugar well.
4. Add eggs and beat.
5. Add flax seed mixture and vanilla, beat well.
6. Sift together flour, brewer’s yeast, baking soda and salt.
7. Add dry ingredients to butter mixture, and mix well.
8. Stir in oats and chocolate chips.
9. Scoop dough onto baking sheet and bake 12 minutes. You can freeze leftover dough.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.