MEG | HOMEMADE FRUIT ROLL UP
Published on September 15, 2014
We know that fruit roll-ups are fun and easy to eat…but did you know they’re also fun and easy to make? Make this special treat for your kids lunch box! Subscribe to WUM for new vids every M-W-Th-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Homemade Fruit Roll Up
• Fresh fruit
• Honey or agave syrup
1. Preheat your oven to 225.
2. Put your fruit in a blender. Larger fruits will need to be chopped first.
3. Add about a table spoon of honey or agave syrup into the blender as well. You’ll want to add more or less depending on your tastes and the tartness of your fruit.
4. Blend until the fruit and honey make a smooth puree.
5. Line backing sheets with parchment paper, which will ultimately become your fruit roll-up wrapping and will keep it from sticking to the baking sheet.
6. Pour the puree in a rectangular shape on the baking sheet.
7. Spread it out with a spatula until it forms a thin layer on the parchment paper.
8. Bake it in the oven for about three hours.
9. You’ll know your treat is ready when it’s not sticky to the touch.
10. Use kitchen shears to cut it into strips with the parchment paper still attached. Roll up each strip and voila, you’re done!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.