EAT | Mac and Cheese
Published on August 22, 2016
One of the most requested recipes I get is macaroni and cheese. You’ll never used box macaroni & cheese again. Trust me. It’s totally yummy but, with veggies that the kids don’t even know are in there, it’s got a healthy kick you can feel good about. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Mac and Cheese
• 12 oz pasta (I like shells or elbow)
• 1/4 cup milk (plus more if your sauce is too thick)
• 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
• 4 oz block cream cheese
• 2 carrots, cut into 1 inch pieces
• 1 cup chopped cauliflower
• 1 cup frozen butternut squash
• 1 tsp salt
1. Steam veggies for 5-7 minutes until tender. In blender, puree 3/4 cup water and steam veggies until smooth.
2. On stove, combine pureed veggies, milk, cheddar cheese and cream cheese and simmer until smooth. Whisk if chunky.
3. Cook pasta and then pour sauce over. Use extra milk to thin if necessary or if reheating to smooth sauce.
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.