EAT | Power Balls
Published on July 17, 2017
A close cousin to the Energy Ball, these Power Balls pack a little more protein, making them a perfect way for your kids to refuel after their busy day. Also, the taste ridiculously good!
Check out our Amazon store for everything in this episode: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms
1 cup quick cooking oats
1/2 cup flaxseed meal
1/2 peanut butter
2 scoops Collagen Peptides (optional) http://amzn.to/2vuY8ng
1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup mini chocolate chips
1. In food processor, process oats, flaxseed meal and peanut butter until well combined.
2. Add collagen peptides if using and process.
3. With motor running, drizzle in honey until dough looks sticky and combined.
4. Add chocolate chips and process with small pulses just to combine. If you process too much, you will lose chocolate chip shape.
5. Roll dough into 1 inch balls and refrigerate.