EAT | Kid-Friendly Peanut Noodles
Published on April 2, 2018
Dinner in under 8 minutes! Creamy, sesame peanut noodles for the whole family. Subscribe to WUM for new vids! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
INGREDIENTS (double recipe for family of 4)
– 8-ounce pasta
– 2 tablespoons soy sauce, low sodium
– 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
– 1.5 teaspoons sesame oil
– 1.5 tablespoons peanut butter
– 2 teaspoons honey
– 1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
– 1 clove garlic
– red bell pepper
1. Cook pasta and while pasta cooks whisk together garlic, ginger, rice wine vinegar, soy sauce, sesame oil, honey and peanut butter.
3. When pasta is cooked, reserved 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Toss together pasta and sauce, adding cooking liquid if noodles are too sticky.
4. Add veggies and chicken as desired. Enjoy!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.