EAT | Healthy Cookie Dough Dip
Published on January 22, 2018
I was skeptical at first, but when Avery asked for more, I knew this Cookie Dough Hummus was a winner. Packed with protein, it’s the perfect after school snack.
– 1 can of chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained and rinsed really well
– 1/4 cup cashews, soaked in water for 30 minutes, then drained
– 3 tbsp rolled oats
– 4 tbsp almond butter
– 1 tsp cinnamon
– 6 tbsp maple syrup
– 2 tsp vanilla extract
– 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
– 1 tbsp chocolate chips
1. Put chickpeas, oats, cashews, cinnamon, vanilla and almond butter into food processor. Give a few pulses.
2. With motor running on low, add the maple syrup slowly. Let it process for about 5 minutes, scraping down sides along the way. Make sure your hummus is really smooth and creamy.
3. Add your mini chocolate chips and stir. Sprinkle chocolate chips on top. Enjoy!
Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.