EAT | Guilt Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
Published on June 12, 2017
You guys have been asking for healthier treats, so Elissa Goodman stopped by my kitchen to share a no-sugar-added recipe for chocolate chip cookies. They were a hit with Ryder!
Check out Elissa! https://elissagoodman.com
Follow her on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/elissagoodman/
– 3 large, ripe bananas, mashed
– 1 organic egg
– 1 tsp vanilla
– 1/4 cup coconut oil
– 2 cups gluten free Bob’s Red Mill Oats
– 2/3 cup almond meal
– 1/3 cup coconut, finely shredded and unsweetened
– 1/2 tsp cinnamon
– 1/2 tsp fine grain sea salt
– 1 tsp baking powder
– 1/2 cup Lily’s chocolate chips
– optional: chopped walnuts.
1. Preheat oven to 350. Line baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. In large bowl, combine bananas, egg, vanilla and coconut oil. Set aside.
3. In another bowl, whisk together oats, almond meal, coconut, cinnamon, salt and baking powder.
4. Combine wet and dry ingredients. Add chocolate chips and walnuts.
5. Drop large tablespoonfuls onto prepared baking sheet. Mold them into little mounds.
6. Bake for about 15 minutes.
Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Shop our favorite products from this video HERE: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms