EAT | Girl Scout Cookie Ice Cream Pie
Published on February 27, 2017
Now that Avery is a Girl Scout, we have a few extra Thin Mints laying around the house. I wasn’t about to let those cookies go to waste, and this Ice Cream Pie with a Thin Mint crust is my favorite dessert of the season.
– Thin Mints*
– Melted Butter
– Ice Cream (I used Mint Chip)
– Whipped Topping (I used So Delicious Coco Whip)
* For 2 jumbo cupcakes, I used one sleeve or 12 cookies and 2 tablespoons melted butter. For a regular size pie, use a box of cookies and 1/4 cup melted butter.
1) Pulse the Thin Mints in a food processor until you have fine crumbs you can also do this in a sealed plastic bag). While your food processor is on low, drizzle in the melted butter.
2) Scoop your crust into your muffin tin. Using damp fingers, press the mixture into the bottom and up the sides of each muffin. Place in freezer for about 15 minutes.
3) Melt your chocolate chips and coconut oil in 30 second intervals in the microwave, stirring each time.
4) Coat each crust with a little melted chocolate. Freeze for 5 minutes.
5) Scoop in a heap of ice cream and a dollop of whipped topping. Freeze until firm, about one hour.
Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms