EAT | Gigantic Chocolate Donut (featuring POPSUGAR Foods)
Published on March 13, 2017
Brandi Milloy from PopSugar Foods popped by my kitchen to make me very popular with my kids. We made a Gigantic Chocolate on Chocolate on Chocolate Donut that was everything you could hope for.
Cake Mix Hacked Pancakes: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ziJGh…
Gigantic Chocolate on Chocolate on Chocolate Donut
From Brandi Milloy, POPSUGAR Food
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
2 teaspoons instant espresso powder
3/4 cup granulated sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
2 large eggs
3/4 cup whole milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 ounces chopped chocolate
Mini chocolate chips, for decorating
1/2 cup heavy cream
8 ounces high quality chocolate, chopped
1 tablespoon unsalted butter
DIRECTIONS for Donut
1. Preheat the oven to 375ºF and grease bundt pan with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Into a bowl mix your flour, cocoa powder, espresso powder, sugar, baking powder and salt. Into another bowl mix your butter, eggs, milk and vanilla.
3. Working in thirds, mix your dry ingredients into your wet ingredients until fully combined.
4. Fold in chocolate and then pour the batter into your pan. Tap lightly to get rid of any air bubbles and then bake for 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.
DIRECTIONS for Chocolate Ganache
1. Into a saucepan, heat heavy cream until small bubbles form.
2. Remove from heat, add chocolate and butter and let set for a couple minutes. Mix together until smooth.
3. Drizzle on top of cooled doughnut and garnish with mini chocolate chips. Enjoy!
Total time: 60 minutes
Special equipment: https://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/stor…
Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Subscribe to PopSugar Foods: http://bit.ly/1Q0Rmgt