EAT | Eggnog Dutch Baby Pancake (perfect for Christmas Morning!)
Published on December 18, 2017
This dutch baby (oven pancake) is SO easy to make and the eggnog adds the perfect holiday twist. Make this on Christmas morning for a quick breakfast that smells like heaven.
Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
– 3 eggs
– 3/4 cup eggnog
– 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
– 1/4-1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
– 1 Tbsp butter
1) Preheat oven to 400. Place cast iron skillet or shallow baking dish in oven (9-10″).
2) In blender, blend eggs, eggnog, flour, vanilla, salt, nutmeg and cinnamon until smooth (about 3- 5 minutes).
3) Open oven and place butter in pan until sizzling. Swirl to coat your pan. Pour in batter. Bake about 18-20 minutes until puffy and golden.
4) Top with confectioner’s sugar and berries.
Shop items from this video at: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.