EAT | Easy Pasta Sauce with Hidden Veggies
Published on November 6, 2017
Our Mac and Cheese with Hidden Veggies was super popular, so here’s another option for those of you with pasta-loving kids. Tomato sauce they won’t have any idea is hiding other veggies! Kid-approved and so easy to make! Dinner in 30!
Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
– 1 lb pasta of your choice
– parmesan cheese
– olive oil
– 1/2 onion, chopped
– 1 clove garlic, chopped
– 1 carrot, chopped
– 3-4 slices orange pepper, chopped
– cauliflower (either 1/4 cup riced or a few florets)
– 1 28oz can crushed tomatoes or a jar of pasta
1. Heat olive oil and add all veggies. Saute until soft.
2. Add crushed tomatoes and simmer 15-20 minutes until soft.
3. Puree sauce with immersion blender, adding water to thin out and smooth if necessary.
4. Cover pasta in sauce and add cheese!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.