EAT | Easter Egg Granola Bars
Published on April 3, 2017
These granola bars are an easy breakfast or snack. You can use any mold you like or a baking pan, but these Easter Egg Molds are pretty cute!
1 cup of old fashioned oats
1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
4 tablespoons brown sugar
1/3 cup chopped almonds
4 tablespoons ground flax seed
1/2 cup unsweetened coconut
1/3 cup almond butter
1/4 cup mini chocolate chips + 2 tablespoons
1/4 cup coconut oil
1/4 cup honey
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup mini white chocolate chips
1 teaspoon coconut oil
1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Mix dry ingredients (oats through dried coconut). Add almond butter and 1/4 cup chocolate chips.
3. In sauce pan, heat honey, coconut oil and vanilla until sugar is melted and mixture just starts to simmer.
4. Pour wet ingredients into dry and mix until incorporated. Add 2 tablespoons chocolate chips.
3. Spoon into mold and bake 18-20 minutes.
4. Allow to cool completely (about 30 minutes) before removing from the molds.
5. Melt white chocolate in the microwave, for 30 seconds at a time, stirring after each interval. Add a few drops of beet juice. If your chocolate gets clumpy, add the coconut oil and warm in the microwave for 15 seconds, then stir.
Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Shop our favorite products from this video HERE: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms