EAT | Chocolate Covered Strawberries 2 Ways!
Published on February 6, 2017
If you’re looking for an easy, super cute treat for the kiddos this Valentine’s day, here’s a 2-for-1! Chocolate Strawberry Lollipops and Strawberry Smores. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
– lare strawberries
– 1 cup chocolate chips
– 3 teaspoons oil (I prefer refined coconut oil)
– sturdy straws (link above for the ones I used)
– 1/2 cup marshmallows
– 2 sheets crushed graham crackers (I like original flavor)
1) Clean and dry strawberries very well.
2) In bowl, melt chocolate and oil, 30 seconds at a time, stirring at each interval.
3) LOLLIPOPS: Hull strawberries and put a straw through the center. Dip in chocolate and let excess drip off. Decorate with sprinkles.
4) SMORES: Melt marshmallows in an oversized bowl for about 15-25 seconds. They will puff up. Stir until melted. Dip strawberries in marshmallow, then cool stemside down. Dip in chocolate and sprinkle on graham crackers.
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.