EAT | Breakfast Quesadilla (Make Ahead and Freeze Recipe)
Published on March 20, 2017
If you’re looking for a way to have a delicious, hot breakfast even on the busiest of mornings, these Breakfast Quesadillas are the answer. Make them ahead, mix up the filling to keep things fresh, freeze and cook in the morning.
– scrambled eggs
– sausage (or turkey bacon, etc)
– shredded cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
– avocado slices for the top
– Optional: spinach, broccoli, any typical omelette filling
1) Place tortilla on plastic wrap. Fill one half with eggs, sausage and cheese (being generous with cheese).
2) Using plastic wrap, fold the tortilla in half and wrap. Store in freezer.
3) When you’re ready to eat, you can either thaw in refrigerator overnight OR microwave at 50% power for 1:30. Cook your quesadilla at 350 degrees for 6 minutes per side OR cook in a greased skillet.
4) Top with avocado (and any other toppings you like). Enjoy!
Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms