EAT | The BEST Sugar Cookies!
Published on December 4, 2017
These sugar cookies are actually super easy to make. The kids had so much fun decorating them. I’ve included 2 healthy twists if you want to go that route, but delicious either way!
Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Christmas Cookie Cutters: http://amzn.to/2ntoTcw
– 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
– 3/4 cup cane sugar
– 1 egg
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 2 cups Einkorn Flour
– 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
– 1/4 teaspoon salt
– food coloring
1) In an electric mixer, cream butter and sugar for about 2 minutes.
2) Add the egg and vanilla and beat until mixed.
3) In a separate bowl, sift flour, baking powder and salt.
4) With mixer running, add flour mixture a little at a time until just incorporated.
5) Turn dough out onto wax paper (or plastic wrap) and chill in refrigerator for at least 1.5 hours.
6) Remove dough and let sit for 2 minutes. Coat flat surface and rolling paper with powdered sugar then roll out dough to about 1/4 inch in thickness. Cut with cookie cutters.
7) Bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes until just golden.
8) Let cool and decorate.
1) Add milk a little at a time (up to 2 tablespoons, usually I use 1.5) to 1 cup of powdered sugar and mix with a whisk. You want a sticky, runny consistency. Use food coloring to color.
Shop items from this video at: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. Some of the links provided are a result of our participation in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.