EAT | Acai and Chia Seed Pudding Parfait
Published on April 17, 2017
In case you were wondering, this is 100% an acceptable breakfast. Don’t be fooled by this parfait’s decadent looks.
– 1/4 avocado
– 1 banana
– 1/4 cup blueberries (thawed if frozen)
– 1/4 cup pineapple (thawed if frozen)
– 1 slice of beet
– 1 packet of acai
1. Blend all of your ingredients until completely smooth. Add more banana or avocado if your mixture is not a pudding-like thickness.
CHIA SEED PUDDING:
– 1.5 cups unsweetened almond milk (or homemade version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3tvr…)
– 6 Tablespoons chia seeds
– 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
– 1 Tablespoon honey
– 1/4-1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
– roasted almonds and coconut, for topping (optional)
1) Mix all ingredients except toppings together in sealable jar. Whisk to ensure no clumps form.
2 Refrigerate overnight. Stir and add more almond milk if mixture is too thick.
Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Shop our favorite products from this video HERE: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms