EAT | Avocado Tacos
Published on September 11, 2017
I may be out of a kitchen, but that won’t stop me from cooking! This week, I borrowed my friend, Mona’s kitchen where we whipped up some delicious, kid-friendly Avocado Tacos. An easy dinner, fully of healthy ingredients.
– 4 large ripe avocados (not too ripe)
– 1/2 cup buttermilk
– 1 tablespoon olive oil
– 3/4 cup panko bread crumbs
– 1/2 teaspoon cumin
– 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
– salt and pepper to taste
– tortillas, warmed
– taco bar fixings!
1. Slice avocados into wedges.
2. Mix buttermilk and olive oil in a shallow bowl. Mix panko, cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper in another bowl.
3. Dip avocado slice in buttermilk mixture, let excess drip off. Then dip in panko until covered.
4. Lay on parchment lined baking sheet.
5. Bake at 450 for about 10-12 minutes, or until golden brown.
6. Assemble tacos and enjoy!