DIY | No-Sew Pillow
Published on September 30, 2016
Can’t sew?? No problem, these adorable no-sew accent pillows only require some fabric, filler, and your fingers!! ! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: No-Sew Pillow
1. Cut fabric in two pieces each measuring 16 x 22 in.
2. Cut a 3 x 3 in. square out of each corner.
3. Complete same thing on remaining three corners.
4. Use scissors to cut strips that are ¼ in wide and 3 in long.
5. Start tying knots with the strips from the top piece and bottom pieces of fabric.
6. Continue this around all four sides, leaving a 3 in. opening on one end.
7. Fill cover with polyester filling through the 3 in. opening. Add until you get your desired fullness.
8. Double knot the corners to make it extra secure.
Tie a couple knots to make the pillow more secure.
Stretchy fabric like fleece works the best.
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.