DIY | Maternity Jeans Hack
Published on July 22, 2016
These DIY maternity jeans are not just for pregnant mamma’s, I have been wearing mine everyday! Special thanks to Yael for sharing this amazing trick with us. Be sure to check out her blog Motherlucker for LOTS more good stuff! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: Maternity Jeans
1. Take fabric scissors and start cutting at the top of the waistband along the side seam and cut out the whole pocket.
2. Repeat on the other side.
3. Measure and cut elastic double the length of the pocket you just cut out.
4. Line up the top of your elastic with the top of your jean. Make sure the elastic sides overlap a bit on the jean.
5. Pin it in place with straight pins.
6. Starting at the waistband take your needle and thread and sew elastic in place all the way around.
7. Repeat on other side.
8. Trim extra elastic on the inside for comfort, and voila!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.