DIY | Flubber Soap
Published on February 26, 2016
I was a little skeptical but this flubber soap was easy to make and a total hit at bath time! I came up with a fool-proof recipe for you to make this fun concoction that your kids will love! It’s fun to use for parents too! The best part of this recipe is it takes only 3 ingredients, and you probably have them in your kitchen! Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-Th-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: Flubber Soap
• ½ cup cornstarch
• 3 TBSP any cooking oil
• ¼ cup liquid soap (body wash or hand soap)
• Soap colorant (optional)
1. Add cornstarch, oil, and soap into bowl, and mix.
2. Continue to stir until your mixture thickens.
3. First it will have a texture like icing, and then it will turn into more of a playdough texture.
4. Now your flubber is complete! Pinch off a small piece, lather it up in your hands and rinse!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.