EAT | Holiday Popcorn! (Easy No-Bake Recipe)
Published on December 9, 2015
Move over cookies– this delicious treat makes the perfect holiday gift and is super easy to make! Just make sure to watch before Elle eats the whole thing. Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-Th-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD RECIPE HERE: Holiday Popcorn
• Caramel sauce
• Chocolate chips
• White chocolate chips
• Crushed candy canes
1. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
2. Place popcorn onto the baking sheet.
3. Drizzle almonds onto baking sheet and caramel onto first sheet of popcorn.
4. Microwave chips at 50% for 30 seconds. Stir and keep microwaving for 30 seconds, until chocolate is melted.
5. Drizzle melted chocolate over almond & caramel popcorn.
6. Drizzle melted white chocolate over the other batch of popcorn, along with crushed candy canes.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.