DIY | 3 Amazing Popsicle Stick Crafts
Published on April 15, 2016
You won’t believe these popsicle stick transformations and there’s something for kids of all ages and mom too, I LOVE my bracelet! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: 3 Amazing Popsicle Stick Crafts
1. Boil craft sticks for 15 minutes on high. Once they’re done they should be flexible.
2. Gently bend your stick into a semi-circle. Place inside a round glass to dry overnight.
3. Remove popsicle sticks from the jar, and you should have perfect semi-circle.
4. Decorate with single strip of your favorite washi tape. You can also wrap them in yarn or ribbon.
1. Paint your sticks and clothespins with acrylic paint. You can also leave plain.
2. Start with clothespins as the body of the plane.
3. With glue attach two large craft sticks to the clothespin for the wings.
4. Attach small craft stick on the end of the clothespin for the tail.
5. Attach small craft stick on the front of the plane for a propeller. Option to punch a hole in the stick, and attach with a garbage bag tie so it actually spins.
1. Line up your sticks next to your image so you know how many you’ll need.
2. Secure your sticks with a piece of masking tape.
3. Flip it over and place it on top of a surface that’s safe to cut on.
4. Attach image to the sticks using the spray adhesive.
5. Once image is secure, flip over your craft sticks and gently peel away the tape.
6. Use exacto knife and gently slice between each stick.
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.