PLAY | 3 simple BALLOON activities your kids will love!
Published on September 16, 2015
With setups of 2 minutes or less, these balloon games kept our kids occupied for hours! Subscribe for new vids M-W-Th-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS HERE: 3 Simple Balloon Activities Your Kids Will Love
– Empty water bottle
– Baking soda
1. Fill an empty water bottle with 1/3 vinegar.
2. Using a funnel, add 2-3 tablespoons of baking soda into a balloon.
3. Secure the balloon to the water bottle and dump contents from the balloon.
4. Be careful the balloon doesn’t get twisted when the reaction begins or the balloon could pop. Safety goggles are recommended.
• Paper plates
• Popsicle sticks
1. Tape popsicle sticks to two separate paper plates.
2. Inflate balloon, and try to keep it off the ground!
• Dime or coin
1. Place coin into deflated balloon.
2. Inflate balloon, and start shaking until coin spins!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Elle on Instagram! http://instagram.com/whatsupelle
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.