PLAY | Picnic Leftover Crafts! (Paper Plates, Cups, Plastic Utensils)
Published on May 18, 2016
Put those leftover paper goods to good use! Here are three simple picnic crafts to try that the kids will love!
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: Picnic Leftover Crafts
• paper plates
• flowers or leaves
• contact paper
1. Cut a big hole in your paper plate.
2. Add a circle of contact paper.
3. Let your kids pick petals off the flowers and place on the contact paper.
4. Add another layer of contact paper and hang them up!
Paper Cup Luminaries
• paper cups
• hole puncher
• electronic tea lights
1. Punch holes in the cups.
2. Add tea light under the cups!
• plastic forks
• washable paint
1. Press fork into paint and then make prints on paper in the shape of a dandylion.
Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
Shop our favorite products from this video HERE: http://www.amazon.com/shop/whatsupmoms