DIY | How To Make Giant Bubbles!
Published on June 26, 2015
We are officially obsessed with bubble making…might be my most fun DIY ever!!! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-Th-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS HERE: Giant Bubbles
• 8 oz Dawn Liquid dish soap
• 1 TBSP guar gum
• 1 TBSP baking powder
• 16 cups water
• Cotton string or rope
• 2 sticks
• Metal washer
1. Pour liquid dish soap into container.
2. Add guar gum and baking powder.
3. Mix ingredients together until well incorporated. Add water, and whisk.
4. Tie one end of string to one end of the stick.
5. String on metal washer, and loop string twice around second handle, and tie knot.
6. Lay everything down to make sure proportions are right. It should form a triangle. Connect two ends of string to close off loop.
7. Bring two sticks together and slowly lower rope into solution and make sure well saturated.
8. Lift wand out, keeping handles together, then slowly separate them.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.