PLAY | 3 Fun Ways to Learn LETTERS!
Published on September 28, 2016
There are so many ideas, but here are three that we tried and loved. Btw, as an unintended consequence, Ford now knows most of his letters, so start them young with these play-based activities! Don’t forget to subscribe for new vids every M-W-F http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: 3 Fun Ways to Learn Letters
1. Attach the googly eyes to the inside of the baby wipes lid.
2. Write each letter on bottle caps.
3. Now your monster is hungry for letters and they have to feed it!
Salt & Letter
• cup of salt
• paper plate
1. Pour salt onto a tray or plate with edges.
2. Ask your child to write letters in the salt.
Wheel of Letters
• paper plate
1. Write alphabet around the circumference of a paper plate.
2. Cut slits around the plate.
3. When you’re out, ask your child to identify letters they see. When they get it, they fold that letter over.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Channel on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Elle on Instagram: http://instagram.com/whatsupelle
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.