PLAY | 3 Construction Themed Activities (using cardboard!)
Published on August 24, 2016
You can’t go wrong with these 3 easy to set up construction activities that your toddlers/pre-schoolers will love! Special thanks to Fallon, especially for wearing the hard hat.=) Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD STEPS HERE: 3 Construction Activities
1. Stick golf tees in the box, and then have kids use tools to hammer in tees or pull them out!
Construction Zone Diorama
• cardboard box
• toy trucks
1. Cut doors into a cardboard box.
2. Fill box with beans, sand, and rocks.
3. Give the kids toy trucks to interact with the bean, sand, and rocks. Have them load and unload their trucks.
Cardboard & Cup Tower
• cardboard scraps
• paper cups
1. Have kids stack cups on top of cardboard scraps and build as high as they can.
2. Knock them down, and restack!
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Elle on Instagram!
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos. We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.