TIPS | 5 Ways To Occupy Your Baby (While Occupying Yourself!)
Published on May 25, 2016
We’ll admit it.. little babies can get a little boring sometimes! If you want to know how to occupy your baby try these fun activities they’ll love! Subscribe to WUM for new vids M-W-F! http://bit.ly/sub2moms
DOWNLOAD TIPS HERE: 5 Ways to Occupy Baby
1. Conference Call: They say the more words a baby hears before they’re 3 years old, the higher their IQ. It can be hard having a conversation when they’re not talking back. Try calling someone else and place the phone on speak and look at your baby while you talk on the phone.
2. Workout Buddies: Babies like to be stretched after being cramped in the womb. Spend 5-10 minutes doing kicks and lunges while you look at your baby or hold them.
3. Spa Day: Play relaxing music and light some candles while giving your baby a bath.
4. Dance Party: Get your fix of the top 40. Lip sync and dance parties in front of the mirror.
5. Multi-Tasking: Try to make a game of things you need to get done (ie laundry).
Note: These are most productive when your baby is awake and in a happy mood during the day.
Thank you for making us the #1 Parenting Network on YouTube!
Follow What’s Up Moms on:
Follow Elle on Instagram! http://instagram.com/whatsupelles
We provide our videos for entertainment and promotional purposes only. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, timeliness, completeness, or usefulness of the content, instructions and advice contained in our videos. WUM is not liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on anything contained in our videos.